1. This web site is operated by Dalat Open Tours. Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
2. This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Dalat Open Tours has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion.
3. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in dalatopentours.com and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by dalatopentours.com
4. Except as expressly provided for on this website, www.dalatopentours.com is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
5. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
6. Dalat Open Tours reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
7. Dalat Open Tours will not intentionally collect any information about visitors to this website who are under eighteen years of age. If Nam Phuong Travel becomes aware that a child has provided any information this will immediately be deleted from Dalat Open Tours’s records.
8. You hereby agree to indemnify Dalat Open Tours against any costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal fees) and liabilities incurred by or awarded against Dalat Open Tours as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
9. While this website provides links to other websites Dalat Open Tours has no control over those sites which are not subject to its terms. The linked sites are subject to their own terms and conditions. We do not control the content of any website that is not subject to our terms and conditions. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly Dalat Open Tours cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on such other sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content or services available on such linked sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
10. If you are in breach of these terms Dalat Open Tours may at its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
11. These terms may be amended by from time to time.
12. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Vietnam law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Vietnam courts.
By submitting your data to this website, you expressly agree to its use and possible transborder transmission.
By sending us an e-mail you may have access to your personal data and may have deleted, corrected or revised it.